The new height adjustable single and twin desk
Request a quote forBLOK
BLOK is a height adjustable twin table, providing a unique design as both single and twin desk. It combines straight lines with functionality, which creates some interesting contrasts. BLOK is developed to make your work life in open space more productive and balanced.
BLOK can be tailor-made from the materials you wish. BLOK is available as both single and twin table, and it is designed by Friis & Moltke architects.
– BLOK has a sturdy bottom frame, which is composed of 2 mm powercoated steel
– The desk has a construction of long-lasting materials which can handle high daily wear
– Option to choose cable tray for the table, which hides wires and keeps the order on the desk
– Choose between single or twin desk
– Option for coupling of acoustic shielding on the tabletop as e.g. K2 Screen
BLOK is well suited for the open office environment, as the table make available squaremeters more efficient, leaving space for lounge areas etc.. The simple operating panel makes it easy to alternate between sitting and standing during the workday.
Make the desk even more practical by installing a desk-drawer under the tabletop, which is a practical storage solution for office supplies
This product can be customized to match your requirement for size, material and color.
Base / frame
This product was designed by
The keyword of Mikkel Bahr’s designs is simplicity – in both the expression and the production.
And yet he still manages to add a little bit of crookedness to his products that gives them personality and recognisability.